Saturday, October 11, 2008

Grrrrrr.... Haven't Even Won and They're Already Planning on Spending More of My Money

For pete's sake...

We're less than a month away from the election but Nancy Pelosi isn't letting that stop her from already planning her coup on the American taxpayer. They're assuming Obama will win and then call the Democrats back to Congress where they'll be working on passing legislation that includes extended jobless benefits, money for food stamps, and a possible tax rebate.

Here's a thought, Pelosi. How about giving some money toward finishing our fence on the border and increase the Border Patrol staff? How about cutting the pork before expecting the American taxpayer to not only swallow the bitter pill of paying for a bailout, but shouldering every conceivable need for those who are in our country illegally but gosh darn - lost their job and still don't want to go home?

Seriously. I keep telling my husband that when the day comes for me to head for those pearly gates, it won't be too soon for me. I'm way beyond being weary of this crap.

No comments: