Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Update on Prayer Request, and Thank You for Praying!

Stephen's condition has improved and I know he had reconstructive surgery yesterday. Before he did, he had remarkable improvement with his condition. So much so that his nurse who first saw him was amazed that he was standing with help and eating pureed foods. He seems to have a little short-term memory loss. He can see out of his left eye but his right eye is still swollen and that may last 3-4 weeks. He said he can see the outline of things.

So prayers are being answered! Thank you for the prayers offered and if you could, continue to keep Stephen and his family in your heart. God bless you richly. :-)

1 comment:

noreen said...

Oh Mary Rose, I somehow lost your blog title and haven't been over to read your posts for awhile. I'm so glad I did and will keep Stephen in my prayers asking God to heal him! How is his family doing? This must be incredibly stressful.