Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Catch "Faith and Culture" Tonight: 11:00 PM EST on EWTN Streaming Video

I plan on watching tonight's repeat episode of "Faith and Culture" with Colleen Carroll Campbell on EWTN's online television. (Yes, I am sadly hooked on streaming video, now...oy!)

Ever since I read Colleen Carroll Campbell's book, The New Faithful, I've been an admirer of hers. On tonight's episode, she will be interviewing Dawn Eden, author of The Thrill of the Chaste: Finding Fulfillment While Keeping Your Clothes On. Dawn is a well-known speaker and author who talks to young adults about chastity. I've been reading her blog off and on and look forward to eventually reading her book. Tonight's program should be great since Colleen does a fabulous job with her interviews. Enjoy!

2 comments:

X said...

LOVE Dawn Eden's book "Thrill of the Chaste." I just wish I had read it 30 years ago.

Mary Rose said...

Angela, I just reserved it from our local library. It was a very informative interview. I am so happy that Dawn found the truth and it indeed "set her free."

This is why I created the group for young single Catholic women. I hope to help them understand they don't have to cave to the culture on this issue.