Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Knock Me Over With a Feather: My Husband Has a Blog...

It's just so funny I have to (of course) blog about it.

I've mentioned this before, but this blog is actually my third one. The first was originally my relationship coaching blog when I was coaching single women over 35 on how to create more opportunities for love in their life. That blog morphed into a communication skills blog when I restructured my coaching and speaking business, which truly has taken a backseat to my new fervor for All Things Catholic.

My other blog is an anonymous tongue-in-cheek blog about the wild and woolly world of scrapbooking. Again, it has taken a backseat for the exact reason stated above.

All throughout the years that I've been involved with blogging, my husband has teased me about it. He doesn't care for the term "blogging" and dislikes anything trendy. However, he is also a communicator who is starting to see some positive aspects with blogging.

Now he has one of his very own! He laughs and admits he never thought he'd have one. I'll have to tease him now about keeping it updated. Heh. Nothing says lovin' like a wife nagging her husband to blog.

I'm adding him to my blogroll. (Get Happy) He has a grand total of one entry so far. :-)

4 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Okay. I'm 50, annulled... and open for whatever God has for me... but I really really would like to be married. So I think I need to go look up that first blog you were talking about -

Wanna get together for coffee and girl-talk? < grin >

Elisabeth said...

All right, Mary Rose - where's that relationship coaching blog???

Mary Rose said...

Good for you, Laura! Not sure how far you are from Ohio... (heh) And I never would have thought of you as 50. You look like you're in your 30's from your photo! My blog is so out of date, but it is still there. Here is the blog:

Get My Meaning (Formerly the Dating Revolutionist blog)

The relationship coaching entries are from January 2005 - November 2006. I placed the archive section higher on the page, on the left. Click the "more" button and you'll see the months more easily.

Also, here is a link to the Ezine Articles I wrote, mostly about relationships and dating:

Mary Rose's Ezine Articles

What was so interesting to me is that many of the single women in my workshops were Catholic. One, who became a client, was actually the person in her parish who helped lapsed Catholics find their way "home!" I have been meaning to write to her to tell her what's been going on in my life. I never really talked to her about Catholicism. Isn't God fascinating with how He connects people? :-)

Donna-Marie Cooper O'Boyle said...

Cool!

God bless,

Donna-Marie