Thursday, January 22, 2009

My Thoughts Regarding the Inauguration

Actually, I didn't post them here but used Posterous. Sometimes it's easier to hop over to Posterous when I want to quickly jot down some thoughts. To be honest, it's almost redundant to have yet another place for my thoughts but there it is.

If you'd like to check it out, go here. I think I was trying not to "clog up" this blog with too much political thought since I really do want to keep it focused on my return to Catholicism. However, politics is a part of living out my faith and I know Pope Benedict's visit to the United States expressed that. We're not to shrink away from the public square when it comes to our faith. I need to be bolder, perhaps.

Still working on "My Story." I think it's safe to say this is the beginning of my book. :-)

No comments: