Saturday, September 25, 2010

Yes, I'm Aiming Toward Freelancing



I've been busy the past few months as I've focused on developing my side graphic communication business. You might say, "Where do you get all this time to do so much stuff?" Well, the truth is, I don't have more time than anyone else. Obviously, I'm updating this blog less often as a result. So now you know why I don't blog more often, although I hope to someday add more posts.

However, at this time, I'm working a day job and then at night, developing my ideas. I attended a great free online conference to celebrate International Freelancers Day (September 24) and as a result, gathered a whole slew of new followers who are either freelancers themselves or working toward becoming one. (Welcome, and thanks for following me!)

If you're interested in what I'm doing, feel free to check my website, Bootstrap Graphic. I'm offering these services: logo design, copywriting, website design (I lean toward helping develop WordPress blogs), and print communication.

I'll share more later, but for now, I wanted to give you an update. :-)


No comments: