Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I Guess Hillary Can Forget About the V.P. Nomination

Whoa. I just caught this online.

Obama hires Patti Solis-Doyle as the chief-of-staff to the Vice Presidential candidate.


For those who follow politics, Solis-Doyle was Senator Clinton's campaign manager until she was fired for poor management. The story says Clinton and Solis-Doyle haven't spoken since the firing. This move on Obama's part effectively closes the door to Clinton's chances of being chosen as the V.P. nominee.

All I can say is as much as Team Clinton keeps track of who "betrayed" her, there is also those who seem to somehow land on their feet after a close encounter with She Who Must Be Obeyed.

(Note: The Huffington Post site is often filled with raw language, including a comment in the story. Just an FYI.)

3 comments:

Larry Denninger said...

A lot can happen between now and Democrat Convention in Denver. I wouldn't put anything past the Wicked Witch of the East...

The Digital Hairshirt said...

Oh please, Hilary would still take the spot if it were offered to her and simply have Patti killed after January 20th.

The woman is ruthless, I tell you . . .

BTW, I like your blog - I'm going to be stopping by more often.

Mary Rose said...

Larry, you're right. The Clinton's aren't known for giving up. Ever.

digihairshirt,

Ha! I know... I do think it's interestiing though that they don't seem to have the control over the party as they once did.

Thank you for stopping by. I always enjoy meeting other digis!

And your pic almost looks like my grandmother back in the day. Funny!