Friday, June 20, 2008

New Blog Welcome Wagon: Levavi oculos

Maybe it was being introduced to Fr. Finigan's wonderful blog, The Hermeneutic of Continuity, but I've had my eyes trained across the pond and feeling the love for All Things British. In 1985 I had the privilege of visiting Oxford and simply loved it. (Tea and scones! Yum!)

I found a new blog through Fr. Zuhlsdorf's site, Levavi oculos. Since "Sacred Heart" seems to be just as enthusiastic toward the Gregorian Rite as I am, I wanted to give him a shout-out. Welcome to the Catholic blogosphere, Sacred Heart!

3 comments:

Matthew Schellhorn said...

Thank you for your shout-out!!

I have linked to your blog, too, so together we can put the world to rights...!

Went to Mass today at Westminster Cathedral...

Mary Rose said...

Thank you for the link, Sacred Heart. I like that..putting the world to rights. It is a worthy cause. :-)

Westminster Cathedral! Color me chartreuse with envy!

We have a beautiful cathedral in our city but it is almost a shack compared to your Westminster Cathedral.

Someday...

Anonymous said...

i've stumbled across your blog....and i'm grateful. good stuff going on there.

seeking....