Thursday, June 12, 2008

Thank You for Visiting

Yesterday, I noticed I was receiving more visitors than usual. I was curious how they found me, so I "Googled" my site. Sure enough, I found a mention of this blog on Fr. Finigan's site, The Hermeneutic of Continuity. (I just love that name. It trippeth over the tongue lightly, eh? :-) )

So if you're visiting from his blog, thanks. I'm still discovering the wonderful world of Catholic blogs and really appreciated his recent video of the Latin Mass at Lourdes. I'll be reading more.

A special shout-out to any visitors from New Zealand! I received a few very nice emails from them (one from a priest) and I'll be updating my blog, soon.

I love our big Catholic family!

3 comments:

+Miguel Vinuesa+ said...

Exactly! Fr. Finigan's blog is an AWESOME place to expand the Catholic blogosphere ;)

Cheers from Madrid!

Miki.

liturgy said...

The Internet can certainly be a gift to the church and the world.
I also regularly visit The Hermeneutic of Continuity

Blessings from New Zealand

joannaB73 said...

I am enjoying your new Blog. I have enjoyed reading other Catholic Blogs, both informative and encouraging. Father Tim is great and I got linked to him from
http://2catholicmomof10revisited.blogspot.com/. Another great Blogger.